12.03.2011

Reporting from London Chess Classic (kinda)

This intrepid reporter THOUGHT about going to London this year to cover the growing phenomenon called the Chess Classic for my first time.  Sounds like an awesome time!  I even applied for and received a press pass.  Alas I could not make it work out with my job so I thought "maybe next year."

Much to my surprise, my press pass is now getting me some goodies while I sit home in Poestenkill, NY.  I am being e-mailed materials for the press!  So I am going to post for you what looks postable and hope that this isn't problematic in any way.


Well, that is me reporting from Corus not London ... or Poestenkill ... but I just want to get your attention.

As I await the start of round 1, I have received the following treats about the pre-tournament press conference and Twitter game.  Enjoy!

http://raymorris-hill.smugmug.com/Sports/Chess/LOndon-Chess-Classic-2011/20380346_43jHNz#1613000481_6gxfS74

No comments: